Line Recruits | Malaysia Recruitment Agency | Executive Search | Talent Placement
1) Research of the employer
- Gather the information or research on the company’s background (log on to the company’s website).
- Review the directions/location in advance.
- Understand the job that you applied.
2) Formal wear – looks neat, clean and professional
(Avoid anything that distracting the interviewer - choose neutral colours).
3) Prepare extra copies of your resume, transcripts, testimonial and others supporting documents.
4) Bring a pen and notepad
- Ready to take notes or write down the questions that pop up in your mind during the interview).
5) Be punctual
- Arrive 15 minutes early, this will give you opportunity to relax.
- Leave your phone silence or turn off your phone to prevent ruining your interview.
6) Make a good first impression
- Greeting and eye-contact to the interviewer.
7) Ask questions
- Prepare some questions, is a two-way conversations during the interview.
- Be punctual, plan to arrive early 15 minutes. Late arrive the interview will never excusable.
- Maintain eye-contact and greeting to the interviewer.
- Prepare the questions you will ask during the interview.
- Formal wear.
- Do not leave your cell phone on during the interview, or glance at it at all.
- NEVER ask about salary, bonuses or holidays at the first interview - unless you are positive the employer is interested in hiring you and raises the issue first.
- Don't answer questions with a simple "Yes" or "No". Make sure that you explain your reasoning fully.
- Lie. Always answer questions truthfully, frankly and as concisely as possible.
Find your dream job, drop us your resume!